OMG, J. COLE KILLED MIGUEL!

Awwh hell no, J Cole really went there and killed off Miguel though! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I am talking about J Cole and Miguel's new Power Trip music video.

Now in this power trip song, J Cole says "I even wrote the song dreams for you" so this video is obviously a continuation off his song Dreams from The Warm Up mix-tape so if you don't know that song, I suggest you listen to that song before you watch this Power Trip video.



Anyway so what happens in this video is J Cole is like watching this woman that he is so in love with and when I say watching, I MEAN WATCHING. Like obviously in this video J Cole is crazy about this girl because this girl, she ain't even seen this car outside she don't care about nobody she just blatantly sitting there eating and watching her damn Jeremy Kyle or whatever. Then you see Miguel who plays this woman's boyfriend fixing his tie and saying goodbye to her. Then J Cole suddenly has loads of tree branches on the roof of this car and him and his friend are like driving somewhere but you don't know where and really questionable things happen like a couple of red necks in a 4x4 is like staring at the roof of this car that J Cole's sitting in and then a policeman stops J Cole's car and pulls a spade out of the boot of the car. Then after that you see J Cole and his friend get out the car in the woods and they pull this body bag off the roof of the car that was underneath all these branches. Then they drag this body bag around and throw it in the hole in the ground only to reveal MIGUEL'S FACE! Like he really went there, he really killed this woman's boyfriend cause he is that crazy about her.
Let me tell you when I seen Miguel's dead blooded face, I was literally as distraught as I was when they killed off Channing Tatum 15 minutes into that new G.I. Joe movie, it hurt that much.



But regardless of the whole twisted, grim storyline. I do like this video a lot because it shocked me, I was impressed that (apart from the odd glimpses) it wasn't all big booty hoes and a bunch of club scenes and twerking. Plus J Cole is seriously attractive and Miguel is like also as seriously attractive but more handsomer then sexier if you know what I mean. So I had nothing to complain about when there's really good looking fellas on my TV screen. I give this video a 3.5/5 and I'm now just more excited for this upcoming Born Sinner album.
If you haven't seen it, then watch it now and if you have, then watch it again and tweet me about it (@MsIndustry_)



No comments:

Post a Comment