Finally! Song Alert!! *WARNINGNotTheMostSoberOfPeople*

Oh how Shazam works wonders...



Lets rewind back to LAST YEAR!!! Basically Brooke Candy (@BR00KECANDY) uploaded a video on to her TUMBLR of herself and a couple friends dancing. Now twitter followers that actually bother to read my tweets (@MsIndustry_) know that I am a fan of hers and have been for some time so over the past million months I have had countless messages asking what the song is in this video in this link...

http://bloodyguts.tumblr.com/post/18268558788/robotmoonjuice-melamurder-me-brookecandy


Pssssshhhhhtttt, like I would of known its not even English. But after I watched it, I also demanded to know the name of this song because it simply just hypnotized me and made me start dancing along when I first heard it. So now ladies and gentlemen, here I sit with glass of Rose in hand after receiving another message asking me what the song from "that video" is....



and I can now reveal to you the song is Jahcoozi - Black Barbie (Modeselektor Remix) available on ITunes so go ahead buy it NOWWWW & WERK IT TWERK IT !!



No comments:

Post a Comment